~Of Bluebirds Roses and Christmas~

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Christmas Goodies!!
I'm always on the lookout for Christmas goodies, especially during summer yard sales. Today, I found these yummy-smelling candles for a dollar each -- they are brand new --
in the scents of *Christmas Cookie* and *Gingerbread*. I like the "sprinkles" on top of them.
Other recent finds include these vintage Silver Bells.....
Old bulbs in the shade of robin's egg blue, and lots of shiny reflectors.

Oh yes, an extra reindeer for our rooftop Santa, but he's waiting in the garage. :)

3 Comments:

  • At June 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was so suprised to see your Christmas blog up & running in June!! I absolutely Love it!!
    Your goodies are a great find!! I can almost smell them from here... LOL!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

     
  • At June 5, 2009 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

    Cool! Love your goodies! Now I hope you do a Christmas in July! Somebody aughtta have a Christmas in July thingy (cant remember what it's called). I would be an onlooker, though. It would be great!

     
  • At July 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

    Great goodies! What do you plan to do with the reflectors? I saw someone that made pretty corsages & package tieons using them somewhere....

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home