~Of Bluebirds Roses and Christmas~

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It Was a Wonderful Christmas
Family gathered 'round, a fire in the fireplace, and It's a Wonderful Life on the television......
sharing good food, stories, gifts and laughter......
I hope your Christmas was wonderful too!!
I will keep this blog open, and probably post here and there throughout the year, as I do love to think about Christmas year-round. Christmas treasures that are found during my yard sale and auction jaunts will be shared as well!
I will probably start back up with more regular postings sometime in the fall.
I'm so glad you have joined me here; thank you for all your lovely messages!

5 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2008 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

    Hi Becca! I've enjoyed your Christmas blog so much!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas spirit!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

     
  • At December 31, 2008 at 7:10 AM , Blogger A Southern Rose said...

    That is a great idea! I will do that too! I always find Christmas decorations at garage sales during the year and it will be fun to post them. I also have a few Christmas projects started that I didn't get to finish for this Christmas. Now I won't feel as pressured and I can still show them and they will be ready for next year. Happy New Year!
    Hugs,Lee Laurie

     
  • At December 31, 2008 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

    I've just strolled into your blog from Miss Jessi's.
    I adore your vintage Christmas ornaments. I too enjoy, It's a Wonderful life and Miracle on 34th Street. They are two of my favs.
    I think your (blog) background is beautiful. It has a Laura Ashley feel. Did you create it yourself?
    I'll be back for a visit in the New Year!
    Sweet Wishes,
    Sara

     
  • At January 2, 2009 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I, too, enjoyed your Christmas blog and am glad you will continue it.

    Teacup Lady (Sandy)

     
  • At January 3, 2009 at 9:49 AM , Blogger The Urban Chic said...

    Becca, I have enjoyed seeing all your Christmas things. I went thrifting and already found another ornament jar for my growing collection. My daughters is on the lookout for vintage things for next Christmas. Hopefully I will have the pinkest room ever. Happy New Year. Hugs, Pat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home